Saturday, June 30, 2012

Day 30 (30 days of June)

Here we are at the end of the month. The first half of 2012 is over. Still can't believe it. So quickly are the days of 2012 going by.

I've embarked on blogging daily for this month so that's what was prevalent for this month for me.

Also I just got back from our church fundraiser. My truffle was one of the winners for Taster's Choice. I was ecstatic. Imagine people liking my truffle. It's my first time to participate in Chocolate Extravaganza and I was one of the chosen favorites.

This month had been quiet for me, thank God. All work and church activities, mostly prepping for the fundraiser. Now that it's over I can focus on the vacation.

Hope our July will be quiet and peaceful.

No comments:

Stories of 2020

1/19/20 Today, I received my first moving violation. A traffic policeman cited me for “speeding” going 35 on a 25. I honestly didn’t ...