Here are some bullets for you
It's bullet time!
- Anderson Cooper announced he is gay. I already thought he was gay a long time ago.
- Now, when will Piolo Pascual announce he is gay? Is he? Hope not.
- I need another classic chick flick. Is there anything in the horizon?
- People are talking about 50 shades of gray. I have no clue. Obviously, I'm not a reader no more.
- In the feral community that visits my backyard regularly, there are 3 new babies. They are so cute.
- I am in no mood to watch any fireworks display for tomorrow's Fourth of July. Hope no one holds that against me.
- Neither am I in the mood for a cookout. I'm all barbecued out in my opinion. Again, don't hold this against me as anti 4th.
- I want to sit in front of the tv and watch Harry Potter movie marathon. Unproductive I know.
- When is the next Twilight movie coming?
- I need a massage.
- I want a mango margarita from Chevy's.
- As a result of being chosen one of Taster's Choice winners at the recently concluded fundraiser, Chocolate Extravaganza, I won a $15 gift certificate to Abby's Grill - a Filipino restaurant in the heart of downtown Pinole. When I went to the website today to check out the menu, an announcement that said they will be closed until further notice stared at me in the face. Holy cow! Now I can't get my tapsilog. Just my luck!
- I wanna go to my first yoga class this weekend.
- Sad to hear about Dolphy's health.
- Last but not the least, I am craving for a hearty spaghetti and meatballs.