Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Here are some bullets for you

It's bullet time!

  • Anderson Cooper announced he is gay.  I already thought he was gay a long time ago. 
  • Now, when will Piolo Pascual announce he is gay?  Is he?  Hope not.
  • I need another classic chick flick.  Is there anything in the horizon?
  • People are talking about 50 shades of gray.  I have no clue.  Obviously, I'm not a reader no more.
  • In the feral community that visits my backyard regularly, there are 3 new babies.  They are so cute.
  • I am in no mood to watch any fireworks display for tomorrow's Fourth of July.  Hope no one holds that against me.
  • Neither am I in the mood for a cookout.  I'm all barbecued out in my opinion.  Again, don't hold this against me as anti 4th.
  • I want to sit in front of the tv and watch Harry Potter movie marathon.  Unproductive I know.
  • When is the next Twilight movie coming? 
  • I need a massage.
  • I want a mango margarita from Chevy's.
  • As a result of being chosen one of Taster's Choice winners at the recently concluded fundraiser, Chocolate Extravaganza, I won a $15 gift certificate to Abby's Grill - a Filipino restaurant in the heart of downtown Pinole.  When I went to the website today to check out the menu, an announcement that said they will be closed until further notice stared at me in the face.  Holy cow!  Now I can't get my tapsilog.  Just my luck!
  • I wanna go to my first yoga class this weekend.
  • Sad to hear about Dolphy's health. 
  • Last but not the least, I am craving for a hearty spaghetti and meatballs.

1 comment:

D@phneL@ur@ said...

I was kinda sad to hear that AC is gay. Although I did have my suspicions. Not that I have anything against the 3rd sex, pero sayang di ba? :D

I've heard of 50 shades of Grey but I don't have a copy yet. No time to read. Too many books, so little time!

Happy 4th of July even though you don't feel like celebrating! :D

Stories of 2020

1/19/20 Today, I received my first moving violation. A traffic policeman cited me for “speeding” going 35 on a 25. I honestly didn’t ...