Sunday, January 31, 2010

If Only I Could Write

When I was younger I heard a little voice in my head telling me a story. So I listened. The stories came regularly and continued until today. The little voice spoke during my time of solitude, during those rare quiet moments, or times when I find myself alone, like when I'm driving to and from work. Over the years, I have jotted down on paper some of these stories -- not one of them complete. It was up to me to write the rest of the stories.

Gosh, if only I could write, I'd have my own Harry Potter series of books (LOL)!

4 comments:

sri said...

whats stopping u my friend ? now u have a platform and friends , why dont u write them all ?

Photo Cache said...

what's stopping me? it's a little thing called "talent" that's what :D

Josiet said...

Share some of those stories, even if they're not finished yet. Would love to read it..

shrink2dot said...

I know exactly how it feels! But I see that you're doing great with your blog, so I'm sure you'll be doing great with your stories too :)

Stories of 2020

1/19/20 Today, I received my first moving violation. A traffic policeman cited me for “speeding” going 35 on a 25. I honestly didn’t ...