Sunday, October 13, 2013

Daily October (13)


It's only 4:48 pm but I feel like I've had a full day. And I've only done two things today. Go to lunch with friends and go to the local library's book sale.

At the book sale I managed to get all three (only 3 right?) Twilight books, about 5 Sidney Sheldon hardcovers - I've read them all back in college. Since he is my fave author so far, I thought I'd start collecting his books and maybe someday I'd be able to complete the collection. I simply love the way he tells a story.

I've started reading Twilight and just stopped so I could blog, hahahaha!

And all these books - plus others that my hubby picked - for $1.00. I'm so happy!!!!!

No comments:

Stories of 2020

1/19/20 Today, I received my first moving violation. A traffic policeman cited me for “speeding” going 35 on a 25. I honestly didn’t ...