Thursday, June 18, 2009

06/18/09

I heard a good advice today that's worth repeating so I'm blogging about it.

My co-worker just had a baby nearly two weeks ago. She brought her baby for show and tell at work today. This is her second. She had her first early, in her late teens or early tweenties. This second one comes in her mid thirties, so the first-born is already grown.

Another co-worker who has baby fever (wouldn't let the baby off her arms) gave this great advice to co-worker #1's first born. She said:

"Your momma is not done being a mother (gesturing to the baby in her hands). Do not make her a grandmother yet."

I thought that was pretty cool of her to remind the teenager that.

That's all. The end.

No comments:

Stories of 2020

1/19/20 Today, I received my first moving violation. A traffic policeman cited me for “speeding” going 35 on a 25. I honestly didn’t ...