Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Chatter

Cannot come up with sensible things to say so let me just give you a run-down of what's been happening here.

Good Friday was mom's birthday. No celebrations because it's Good Friday you see. Went to the usual schedule of Visita Iglesia and only hit up 3 churches this year. I know from experience that the other 2 churches that we visit every year opens after 2 pm and we are done with our visit by that time.

Between Visita Iglesia and Taize Good Friday service, I managed to get a mammogram and pelvic ultrasound procedure, per doctor's order. It's a screening mammogram that every one should get after a certain age. And the pelvic ultrasound is to just check on the conditions of fibroids - if they reappeared after my myomectomy 3 years ago.

Family lunch at brother's house on Saturday for mom's birthday. Went for a mile hike climbing the El Sobrante Ridge. Great views from up there. The path goes a long way, maybe will tackle this with a group, more fun walking with a group. Had fun with just hubby walking and photographing too.

Easter Sunday service was so much fun. Church was full of people. Congregation formally welcomes twins that are a few months old. Potluck followed service and egg hunt.

Sunday pm was spent doing laundry, blogging/surfing, and spent a whole night of catching up on the Watchathon that Comcast had. We found out too late. We could only watch 6 epi of last season's Game of Thrones.

Easter Monday commute was wet, doesn't feel spring at all.

Baseball season opened with the Giants on the road at Chavez Ravine. They lost the first game. It's just one game.

I must find an exercise/work-out plan/routine that would suit me and interest me. Help.

No comments:

Stories of 2020

1/19/20 Today, I received my first moving violation. A traffic policeman cited me for “speeding” going 35 on a 25. I honestly didn’t ...