3 Down 9 To Go
Here's how March turned out to be for me:
- Watched the following movies via Netflix: Just Go With It, The Mechanic, Conan the Barbarian, The Adventures of Tintin, Trespass and Footloose. I've been satisfied with these movies.
- Spent St. Paddy's Day with a dinner with my brother and SIL in a Brazilian churrascaria.
- Went to Happy Hour with a friend, had a lovely time eating and chatting.
- Went to a dinner date with my hubby at Hana Japan on a work night, feeling truant.
- Attended a memorial service for a friend, church was full, a testament to how many lives she touched while she was living.
- Went to the Oakland Museum's rummage sale.
- Watched The Descendants on the big screen. Oh George.
- Physically, wasn't in the best of health, but all in all it was fine.
- Busy - workwise.
- Took mom to the casino for her advanced b/day celebration. Ate too much at the buffet, what else is new.
- Cramming to find a vacation destination/package to Asia this summer.