Bulleted Thoughts for Friday
Oh one of those days when I cannot string sentences into paragraphs so I'm using bullets.
- First time since I got married that I went to work without my wedding band. Forgot to put it back on last night after taking it off to wash the dishes. Something feels wrong.
- Did not do an American Idol recap/prediction. A combo of laziness, busy schedule, and worry over Emma.
- Emma my tuxedo cat has vomitted in the middle of the night. What came out was unchewed food.
- Last week we awoke to a vomit near Buster's food plate and assumed it was Buster who overate and threw up. Now we're leaning more towards Emma being the culprit.
- Was observing Emma if she had some changes in eating/appetite (No), behaviour (NO), or her physical well-being (NO). She's not lethargic at all, although my mother has been noticing that she was. I think my mom may have mixed up lethargy to a cat's laziness. Keeping my fingers crossed still.
- Really bummed that my 2 point and shoot cameras have dirty lens and I don't know how to clean them. They are ruining my shots when I zoom to take photos. The newer one thankfully is still covered by warranty and would be sent for clean up. The older one is my fave and I think it's on its last legs, but I still want to hold on to it.
- I hope I can save up enough for that DSLR.
- I feel really silly and petty when all I could think is DSLR while two of my friends are having a tough time. One is in need of a pacemaker, else the next time she passes out she won't wake up. And the other is caring for her husband who's dealing with chemo :(
- I am going to a free Christian music concert in Berkeley this Saturday.
- I am looking forward to a little trip in Costa Rica late summer/early fall. Not booked yet, getting our schedules sorted out so we can start planning and paying for the trip.