Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Guess Who

Guess who will be on the panel of judges when American Idol opens a new season next year. Do you think it best to go with all new set of judges, or keep Randy Jackson and add new faces?

I am writing this without really knowing what's going on. I am too busy too google or bing this information, which I am sure is not available yet.

While I love Ellen, I thought she wasn't effective in AI last year. Plus, whatever happens next season, whoever sits in judgement, it would never be the same without the caustic Mr. Cowell.

Let's wait and see.

And nope I don't want to see J. Lo there or Mariah Carey.

No comments:

Stories of 2020

1/19/20 Today, I received my first moving violation. A traffic policeman cited me for “speeding” going 35 on a 25. I honestly didn’t ...