..........but that's no excuse for an unproductive weekend.
There were so many things I wanted to accomplish over the weekend. And today I look back on the weekend and I felt like none of the things I wanted to do was ever done. Instead I the things/stuff I did, places I went were not on my plans.
I don't even want to know how many days to go before Christmas, I'll just panic more.
I still haven't addressed the Christmas cards, let alone mail them so they can reach their destinations on time.
Anyway, does anybody else still send Christmas cards via snail mail?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stories of 2020
1/19/20 Today, I received my first moving violation. A traffic policeman cited me for “speeding” going 35 on a 25. I honestly didn’t ...
-
Yesterday, May 16th, was my birthday. My FIRST birthday. I'll show you how I spent my day: I ate like 25 times that day :) Slept...
-
On a routine check on Facebook this week I found get-well-soon posts for a friend. The very next day, the posts became RIP. Only a few day...
-
EMMA: Mommy are you done playing with the computer? Can we play now? I am linking to CATS ON TUESDAY .
No comments:
Post a Comment