Ten Things I Have Not Done
I'm playing with Rob of Sensory Replays because I thought this was a fun game. It would also make me realize what else I wanted to do that's left undone so far.
- Join a photo contest - been planing and planning for years, but never had the courage to do so.
- Travel alone - not that I have any intention of doing it, I just merely say I haven't done it.
- Write a story - okay book or something. I have some story lines up in my coconut, but I just need to put in a word doc.
- Bungee Jump - not particularly high on my to-do list, but if I were in some exotic place, maybe.
- Meet a Fellow Blogger in Person - no offense but I have no real urge to do so - mainly because I have always maintained my sort of anonymity in the blogging world. "Sort of" because some of my blogger pals are also my FB friends.
- Wear a 2-piece bathing suit - and will never happen :) - not now.
- Master another language - went to school to study Spanish, but I was too advanced for the basic and they didn't have anything after the basic class. Would also love to learn French and a Chinese language.
- Explore the wonders of the Philippine Islands - high up on my list.
- Attend an organized class reunion - hopefully next year with my college class.
- Stay in a hostel - would I or wouldn't I given the opportunity, I wouldn't know.