Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Few Things I Want To Say

It saddened me to hear of Patrick Swayze's death, but people in the know say he has gone longer than earlier predicted. May he rest in peace.

I also heard about Maura Tierney's breast cancer battle. I hope she beats it.

And on a personal weather note, here we go again. I have a little obsession with our weather. I know, it just fascinates me. Our microclimate here in the bay area is so different from the tropical weather I grew up in. The tropical weather was so predictable. Half of the year is hot, the other half is wet, and if it's not one of those two, then it's warm and nice with a little breeze. But out here it's like an adventure. Take for instance our weather last Friday, the 11th, we had 97 and hot. The next day was 61 and cloudy and rainy. That is a difference of 36 degrees in one day. The weather keeps me on my toes.

The rain was very welcome around these parts, but there were lightning storm in other parts of the bay. Thankfully I did not see it, I was told it happened in the early hours of the morning, while I was fast asleep.

That's all I want to say right now. Let me do some surfing.

1 comment:

atticus said...

it's been raining every day here in manila the past three weeks. i can't go outdoors to shoot.

Stories of 2020

1/19/20 Today, I received my first moving violation. A traffic policeman cited me for “speeding” going 35 on a 25. I honestly didn’t ...