Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall Ramblings (the first of many?)

oh its fall
the calendar told me so
but it doesn't feel it yet
too soon i guess


the tv schedule
said its fall
they started
showing their
new fall lineup
this week


house opened on monday
its usual timeslot
i wonder if it will
continue to
show at 8 pm


i watched it
but not with
my usual focus
it was two hours
and it was all
house


i guess the
lure of the show
lies with the
dynamics of
the entire cast


it bored me to watch
just house with
strangers


and yesterday
tuesday's lineup
cant remember
what i used to
watch on tuesdays
last fall


at 10 pm i tuned in
to the good wife
with nurse hathaway
and mr big


i liked the show
even hubby liked it
hope the writing
gets stronger
and the plot line
doesn't veer too
much to the left
or to the right


tonight i have to tune in
to my summer fave
the top chef
which of the brothers
stay and which one goes
or would they fight till
the finish

No comments:

Stories of 2020

1/19/20 Today, I received my first moving violation. A traffic policeman cited me for “speeding” going 35 on a 25. I honestly didn’t ...