Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Remember when?

Do you remember when our e-mails were full of "spam" from our dear friends? Our inboxes were littered with funny pictures, funny anecdotes, and inspirational slideshow.

Then it all stopped because now we have twitter, facebook, instagram, etc. People now have other venues for sharing.

I missed those days when my inbox is full of junk from people that are dear to me.

Thus, I was so pleased that there is still one person I care about that still sends me all these "junk".

Now that our inboxes have larger capacity, we don't need to delete msg anymore, no matter what they contain.

That is why I still have these images that a dear old lady friend sent me a while back. If not for her e-mail I would have not seen these amazing pictures. This is actually an ad campaign.

Enjoy the images:










































No comments:

Stories of 2020

1/19/20 Today, I received my first moving violation. A traffic policeman cited me for “speeding” going 35 on a 25. I honestly didn’t ...