Friday, September 4, 2015

Reasons Why I Don't Read

Oh my goodness, this blog is truly neglected. And I will show you why, in addition to why I no longer get to read fiction.

2015 09 05_canonps_3582

2015 09 05_canonps_3581

2015 09 05_canonps_3579

2015 09 05_canonps_3578

2015 09 05_canonps_3577

2015 09 05_canonps_3580

With the exception of the first image, all the images were printed from the internet. I was intrigued with the coloring fad but I didn't do anything about it. However, on a trip to Walmart, I found a coloring book that was within my price range. So I bought it and some color pencils. The first few designs I did were horrible. At least these ones I think are not so bad. My eye for artistic beauty seem to be lacking. I am continually second guessing my choices of color scheme.

But this is why I have been doing little else in my free time. Have you joined the coloring trend yet?

3 comments:

madretz said...

I actually considered getting into the coloring thing, but I've got enough crafts to keep me occupied. :) But it is very relaxing, isn't it? There's something meditative about it. And your color choices are perfect!

sri said...

Coloring is second best to meditation. The recent studies shows how the mind is made calm using coloring book. Loved your patience and choice of colors.

sri said...

Coloring is second best to meditation. The recent studies shows how the mind is made calm using coloring book. Loved your patience and choice of colors.

Stories of 2020

1/19/20 Today, I received my first moving violation. A traffic policeman cited me for “speeding” going 35 on a 25. I honestly didn’t ...