Birds, birds, birds!

I've been collecting photographs of doors, windows, and signs. Lately, I've been expanding my field of collection to birds. I have not been quite successful in the wild, on the few times that I went for bird watching. However, I found that the shore bird exhibit at Monterey Bay Aquarium provides the best venue for bird photography. Here's a few shots from there.

monterey bay aquarium 114

PicMonkey Collage

monterey bay aquarium 108

monterey bay aquarium 104

monterey bay aquarium 099

monterey bay aquarium 088

IMGP8150

IMGP8146

IMGP8144

IMGP8142

Comments

madretz said…
Love the details you captured of these fine feathered friends.

I enjoy collecting cow photos from along the road.
orchid Miyako said…
Hello Dearest Photo Cache; Wow, great photographs of GORGEOUS birds I cannot see here :-) And with beautiful flowers, the one which has long beak is Fascinating :-)

Sending Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan to my Dear friend, xoxo Miyako*

Popular Posts